Salifert Copper Profi-Test Kit

Salifert Copper Profi-Test Kit

£9.90Price
Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite infested fish and it is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates. • Tap water can also be naturally high in copper and it is therefore advisable to test for this on a regular basis. • The Salifert test kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper from 0.05mg/L to 2mg/L. • Lasts for several copper cures or provides sufficient for up to 50 tests on tap or aquarium water as a routine check.