Brightwell Aquatics FaStart-M - 250ml
• Formulated specifically for marine aquaria.
• Used in conjunction with MicrōBacter7, establishes and develops biological filtration by
providing critical nutrients in specific forms and ratios.
(Note: Not designed to be used with MicrōBacterStart XLM or MicrōBacterClean,
use QuikCycl for those products, instead.)
• Ethical and effective; encourages microbial proliferation without the use of poor nutrient
sources, such as fish food (rich in refractory organic compounds) and so-called “starter fish”.
• Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension-feeding invertebrates by encouraging
reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for those organisms).
• Helps prevent bleaching in zooxanthellate corals.
• Encourages polyp-expansion in corals, anemones, and their allies.
• Formulated by a marine scientist.